Friday, August 15, 2008

TRP has a new primitive e pattern freebie!

Hurry and run on over to tennesseeridgeprimitives.com and get Becky's new free pumpkin witch crow e pattern. Click on free epattern to get it! She creates the most wonderful items and her patterns are easy to understand and follow even for a beginner.

Well, TGIF!!!!! It's been a long week and I have barely had any time to craft at all. I am cleaning out flower beds that have overgrown out of control. I believe it is time to downsize them into a more manageable mess. Working full time and trying to craft as well as keeping up the housework chores is getting difficult. I am enjoying summer but with it brings so much more to do. Fall is my favorite time of the year and it is coming fast isn't it? I just don't know where the time goes.

Have a blessed weekend filled with all your heart desires :)

No comments: