Thursday, August 21, 2008

TRP has another free e pattern!

Hey, run to Tennessee Ridge Primitives and get Becky's newest free e pattern! It is a fabulous set of Witch Stockings with Sweet Annie.

Speaking of Sweet Annie, I bought some seeds off of eBay and planted a few of them. If you ever buy the seeds do not be surprised, they are TINY!! I thought for sure I had been ripped off since the packet looked empty. I started them in small flower pots and just got them in the ground a couple of days ago. I know they won't reach their full potential this year since I planted them so late but I still can't wait to see how they turn out. I have been reading up on how to preserve with glycerin so I might give that a try too. To me it would be perfect having my own stash for my crafting pleasure! I am really cheap when it comes to buying craft supplies since the more you pay the less you get back when selling your crafts. Sad but true most times.

No comments: