Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Another week is off and running right along! I seriously wonder where the time goes to. Just to think that Christmas is right around the corner makes me want to cringe. The idea of winter does not make me real happy either! I prefer the heat much more than the cold. Plus all those long dreary days with little sunshine get me down.

I am finding little time to sew and craft, it seems a million things need my attenion lately. I am still concentrating on Fall/Halloween but am itching to get some Christmas items going. Too much I want to do and never enough time! I'm sure you all can relate.

Anyway, I thought I would pass along a great place to buy some quality fabrics at some great prices....run on over to thousands of bolts and see for yourself!

No comments: