Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wow I just can't believe the last time I updated here was Wednesday! Of course I am always amazed at how fast the days go by. Time flies when you are having fun or so they say. Nothing like working full time outside of the house and then trying to craft between the everyday chores that never ever get done!

I finally got the cat ornies/bowl fillers done and will list them on eBay tomorrow evening. Would you like a sneak peek? Your wish is my command :)



I have also started some annie doll bowl fillers, and so far I think they are going to turn out adorable! I will post a pic as soon as I get them done, which is what I should be doing instead of being here online.

I just want to continue with my discussion of My Favorite Links which are listed to the left. If you have not checked out Horizon Hill Crafts yet, you really need to! Literally thousands of primitive products such as address labels, hang tags, stationary and much, much more. Her work is simply stupendous :) Please stop on over and visit soon!

No comments: