Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday!

Well another week has flown by again, and I have not crafted a whole lot these past few days. I worked some extra hours at my out of the house job. I did manage to get more items listed on Etsy. Please click the Etsy button on the right to see what I have there. I am also looking into The Auction Haus, hopefully I can get something listed there in the next week.

Ebay is not being very friendly lately. New policy changes, and a whole host of rules that are going to hurt the crafter. I have always loved eBay but I can't believe what they are doing to the sellers.

I want to again continue on with My Favorite Links. If you have not checked out Life in the Craft Lane with Mandie, you must. She has the nicest blog! And she offers free primitive graphics of all kinds, that is so sweet! So run on over and check it out :)

No comments: