Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is summer really almost over???

Can you believe Labor Day has come and gone already? I am constantly amazed at how fast time flies by. Fall is my favorite time of the year though! All the pretty leaves, pumpkins, apples and fall festivals! There is a wonderful annual Fall Festival at Hope, Indiana every late September. If you are in the area be sure to stop by, you will be glad you did!

I found another great freebie to pass along to you all! Go over to HP.COM and check out all the free online classes they offer. Everything from computer, business, and lots more. I took a class through them a couple of years ago, it was "How to build your first website" and I learned a lot about HTML. Enough in fact to learn how to work with auction templates and feel comfortable. I promise you will love learning at your own time and pace and this is a very reputable company :)

Until next time,

Chris

No comments: