Saturday, April 26, 2008

Something great!

Hello again! Don't drop over in a faint over me posting twice in one day!

I had the thought to pass on to you something great that make my life so much easier. I have always known I should back up my files to disc, but never have had the time or patience to do it on a regular basis like I should. So I ran across this site......

http://www.box.net/

This is a great site to store anything like....... pictures, patterns, articles, graphics, you name it...... that you have saved on your computer that you would hate to lose if something went wrong with your computer! Just choose the "FREE" plan and start uploading your files! You can create folders to categorize your items, and I find this site is user friendly. I have found it to be a life saver for all the epatterns and such that I have collected over the years. I would be crushed if I lost them all due to my computer dying, so now, I am protected and really relieved.

I hope this helps someone out there who needs to protect their irreplaceables!

No comments: